Our Performance and Regulation
- How did we perform in 2016/2017?
- Regulatory Judgement Report - September 2017
- Financial Viability Judgement 2015
- Self Evaluation 2012-2016
- Code of Conduct for Staff and Board Members
- We are assured that our services do not discriminate - 2016/17
- Housemark VFM Scorecard Year 2015-16
- Pennaf Housing Group Modern Slavery Statement 2017
Annual Activities Report
- Annual Activities Report 2016-2017
- Annual Activities Report 2015-2016
- Annual Activities Report 2014-2015
- Annual Activities Report 2013-2014
- Annual Activities Report 2012-2013
- Annual Activities Report 2011-2012
- Annual Activities Report 2010-2011
Pennaf Housing Group Welsh Language Scheme
Gender Pay Gap
From April 2018, all organisations employing over 250 employees are required to publish their Gender Pay Gap figures to a government portal. The Gender Pay Gap looks at the difference in the average pay of men and women in an organisation. This is different from Equal Pay which is where men and women are paid the same pay for the same work.
For information into our Gender Pay Gap figures click here
If you can’t find what you are looking for, please contact the Communications Team.